Registration for QuiltCon West will open on June 25th, 2015
No matter your budget, you can come to QuiltCon! Pick and chose the right passes for you.
In order to pre-register on June 25th and get the member rate, you must join the MQG by no later than Friday, June 19th, 2015.
Per Lecture: $15 non-members, $12.75 members
All Access Lecture Pass (includes all lectures, Awards Ceremony and General Session): $199 non-members, $169.15 members
Thursday lecture pass (includes Awards Ceremony): $50 non-members, $42.50 members
Friday lecture pass: $60 non-members, $51.00 members
Saturday lecture pass: $60 non-members, $51.00 members
Sunday lecture pass: $40 non-members, $34.00 members
Nine hours: $265 non-members, $225 members
Six hours: $175 non-members, $149 members
Three hours: $90 non-members, $77 members
Four-day: $35 — includes admission to the quilt show and vendor hall (Members get a four-day show pass FREE with pre-registration by November 30.**)
One-day: $10 — includes admission to the quilt show and vendor hall
Yoga Workshops: $15 non-members, $12.75 members
QuiltCon Awards Ceremony: $15 non-members, Free to members
MQG General Session: Free to members-only
Demonstrations: Free with show pass admission
Exclusive for Members! Members get 15% off the prices below and a four-day show pass FREE with pre-registration by November 30.**
Goodie Bags! The first 1000 paid registrants get a free goodie bag!
Workshop prices are based on the duration of the class. We offer full-day workshops and half- day workshops.
No discounts are available for onsite registration or passes.
** Only four-day show passes will be available when member pre-registration opens on June 25, 2015. Four-day show passes are free to members with pre-registration until November 30, 2015. Single-day show passes will be available starting in late 2015 are not eligible for member discounts.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Refunds will be processed based on your date of cancellation. If you cancel between: June 25-July 31: 5% cancellation fee.
August 1-August 31: 20% cancellation fee
September 1-September 30: 30% cancellation fee.
October 1-December 31: 50% cancellation fee
January 1 and on: No refunds will be available. Restrictions apply, for our complete cancellation policy please visit our website. (link)
- The cancellation fees above apply to cancelling all or part of your registration.
- You can transfer part or all of your registration for a $50 fee per transfer recipient. QuiltCon will not refund the money you paid for the workshop; however, you may work out payment arrangements directly with the person to whom you’re transferring your registration to. Please note that no transfers can be performed after January 15, 2016.
- It can take up to 5 business days to process transfers and refunds.
- This policy applies to all QuiltCon registrations (show passes, lecture passes, special events, and workshops).
Some quilts in the exhibition area are for sale. Please check the label to find details. If you are interested in purchasing a quilt, please inquire at the registration desk.
- Please do not touch the quilts.
- Smoking permitted in designated outdoor areas only.
- No food or drink outside of designated areas.
- Lost and Found is located at the registration desk.
- Rolling carts and luggage are prohibited; however strollers are allowed.
- Photography is permitted throughout the convention center.
- Friends and family want to see all the cool things you saw at QuiltCon. Feel free to share your photos with them.
- Do not use photos for commercial purposes.
- Please disable any services on photo sharing websites that would permit viewers to order goods with the image printed on it.
- When posting photos of quilts on your blog, please credit the quilt maker. Tip: take a picture of the label, too, so you have all the information on hand!
- When photographing vendor booths, please first ask the vendor if they permit photography.
- Use the #quiltcon hashtag!
- QuiltCon policy on children:
– Supervised children of all ages are welcome
on the show floor.
– Children over the age of 10 are permitted in the lecture hall with a purchased pass.
– Babes-in-arms are welcome in the lecture hall.
When participating in workshops, please follow these guidelines:
- Please silence your cell phones.
- Bring required materials, cut and prepared as stated in the workshop supply list.
- Supply lists are available online.
- If you forget something, remember, the vendors will likely have what you need!
- Ask your instructor for permission to take photos of workshop quilts or instructional materials.
- All quilts, handouts, and other class materials shared by the instructor are the copyright of the instructor.
- Please ask if you have questions regarding how you intend to use the materials outside of the workshop.
- If the workshop is not what you thought it would be, please try to enjoy learning a new skill or technique and stay for the duration of the session.