Registration for QuiltCon West opened on June 25th, 2015
No matter your budget, you can come to QuiltCon! Pick and chose the right passes for you.
Online registration for workshops and lectures has closed, please register onsite.
Per Lecture: $15
All Access Lecture Pass (includes all lectures, Awards Ceremony and General Session): $199
Thursday lecture pass (includes Awards Ceremony): $50
Friday lecture pass: $60
Saturday lecture pass: $60
Sunday lecture pass: $40
Nine hours: $265
Six hours: $175
Three hours: $90
Four-day: $35 — includes admission to the quilt show and vendor hall
One-day: $10 — includes admission to the quilt show and vendor hall
Yoga Workshops: $15
QuiltCon Awards Ceremony: $15 non-members, Free to members
MQG General Session: Free to members-only
Demonstrations: Free with show pass admission
Workshop prices are based on the duration of the class. We offer full-day workshops and half- day workshops.
Single-day show passes will be available starting in late 2015.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Refunds will be processed based on your date of cancellation. If you cancel between: June 25-July 31: 5% cancellation fee.
August 1-August 31: 20% cancellation fee
September 1-September 30: 30% cancellation fee.
October 1-December 31: 50% cancellation fee
January 1 and on: No refunds will be available. Restrictions apply, for our complete cancellation policy please visit our website. (link)
- The cancellation fees above apply to cancelling all or part of your registration.
- You can transfer part or all of your registration for a $50 fee per transfer recipient. QuiltCon will not refund the money you paid for the workshop; however, you may work out payment arrangements directly with the person to whom you’re transferring your registration to. Please note that no transfers can be performed after January 15, 2016.
- It can take up to 5 business days to process transfers and refunds.
- This policy applies to all QuiltCon registrations (show passes, lecture passes, special events, and workshops).
Some quilts in the exhibition area are for sale. Please check the label to find details. If you are interested in purchasing a quilt, please inquire at the registration desk.
- Please do not touch the quilts.
- Smoking permitted in designated outdoor areas only.
- No food or drink outside of designated areas.
- Lost and Found is located at the registration desk.
- Rolling carts and luggage are prohibited; however strollers are allowed.
- Photography is permitted throughout the convention center.
- Friends and family want to see all the cool things you saw at QuiltCon. Feel free to share your photos with them.
- Do not use photos for commercial purposes.
- Please disable any services on photo sharing websites that would permit viewers to order goods with the image printed on it.
- When posting photos of quilts on your blog, please credit the quilt maker. Tip: take a picture of the label, too, so you have all the information on hand!
- When photographing vendor booths, please first ask the vendor if they permit photography.
- Use the #quiltcon hashtag!
- QuiltCon policy on children:
– Supervised children of all ages are welcome
on the show floor.
– Children over the age of 10 are permitted in the lecture hall with a purchased pass.
– Babes-in-arms are welcome in the lecture hall.
When participating in workshops, please follow these guidelines:
- Please silence your cell phones.
- Bring required materials, cut and prepared as stated in the workshop supply list.
- Supply lists are available online.
- If you forget something, remember, the vendors will likely have what you need!
- Ask your instructor for permission to take photos of workshop quilts or instructional materials.
- All quilts, handouts, and other class materials shared by the instructor are the copyright of the instructor.
- Please ask if you have questions regarding how you intend to use the materials outside of the workshop.
- If the workshop is not what you thought it would be, please try to enjoy learning a new skill or technique and stay for the duration of the session.